IFA/Sales Support Administrator
|Area||West Yorkshire, UKSouth Yorkshire, UK|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Mortgage AdministratorFINANCIAL SERVICES - IFA AdministratorFINANCIAL SERVICES - Financial Planning AssistantFINANCIAL SERVICES - Financial Planning AssistantFINANCIAL SERVICES - AdministratorFINANCIAL SERVICES - Pension Administrator|
|Salary||£25,000 - £32,000|
Upto £30,000 per annum subject to experience and excellent benefits (upto 10% pension contribution) and bonus scheme
Our client is a specialist consultancy providing Wealth Management and Independent
Financial Planning advise to a niche market sector of HNW individuals. They have a unique opportunity to join their friendly firm based in Wakefield, with the initial requirement to work from home.
The successful applicant will play a key role in the successful delivery of operational and administrative support to their Financial Advisors. This will be done by utilising your financial services product knowledge to help with the administration processing.
Duties to include:
- Providing a professional support service to IFA's and Clients.
- Processing new business cases and managing them through to completion, including Mortgages, Protection, Investments and Pensions.
- Liaising with product providers to obtain case updates and valuations via telephone and email.
- Preparing and arranging reviews.
- Supporting in the development of new clients.
Experience required to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience of working within a financial services environment with general product knowledge and awareness of industry requirements
- Strong numerical, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel, together with experience of back office and platforms.
Please send your CV to Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him directly for a discreet and confidential chat on 07747 782934.