|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Paraplanner|
|Salary||£28,000 - £35,000|
- Position: Paraplanner
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 plus company pension, bonus and
financial support towards professional qualifications.
Our client are an established fully independent financial advice firm that has been trading in Liverpool for a number of years. Due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced Paraplanner or individual who is comfortable with pension and investments, with a solid understanding of trusts and taxation.
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, applicants need to have:
- Previous experience within a Paraplanning Financial Planning role
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
- You will be required to analyse client’s circumstances, objectives and existing financial planning arrangements in order to prepare an appropriate recommendation for discussion with the adviser.
- Undertaking whole of market research, as required, on all areas of the market, including pensions, investments and protection, both on a client-specific basis and as part of regular reviews of the market place.
- Liaising with various members of the Research Team involved in Risk and Compliance to ensure that advice is compliant.
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support to the advisers.
- Provide input to the Office Manager on the suitability of new systems or procedures.
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff.
- Previous experience working within a similar role within an IFA Practice.
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office is desired.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or a desire to work towards.
- A high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
- Committed to a career in research.
- Good time management and the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
Please send your CV at your earliest opportunity email@example.com or call Stuart directly on 0113 4671996 for a discreet and confidential chat.