Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a rapidly growing law firm in Birmingham that acts for a range of clients in all sector of the banking sector. The team has a passion to support and develop their employees in their careers. This is a chance for the right candidate to become part of a growing team with no barriers to further promotion.
Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate will support a Partner in expanding the business of the team with a strong emphasis on business development. A substantial part of the role will involve assisting on a broad range of matters including real estate finance, leveraged buyouts, asset based lending and general corporate lending.
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a genuine desire to be part of a fast-growing team, enthusiasm and a desire to learn and improve. The successful candidate will be a very personable, positive and confident individual. they will have sound banking experience and be able to lead transactions as well as manage the banking aspects of larger corporate deals. He/she will be a robust individual and will have the strength of character to interact effectively with colleagues and clients at every level.
· strong technical skills
· good face to face and documentary negotiation skills
· strong interpersonal skills and confident manner with the ability to relate to people at all levels
· ability to work effectively under pressure
· outgoing disposition and “can do” attitude
· drive, commitment and self-motivation
· discretion and professionalism
· excellent commercial acumen
· attention to detail
· a strong team work ethic
· organised with time and documents
If you may be interested in this opportunity please contact Thomas Jones at Reward Recruitment on 0113-4671-999 or apply direct to email@example.com.