Financial Planner – Wealth Management Division (All leads are pr
|Area||East Yorkshire, UKNorth Yorkshire, UKWest Yorkshire, UKSouth Yorkshire, UK|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Independent Financial AdvisorFINANCIAL SERVICES - Trainee Independent Financial AdviserFINANCIAL SERVICES - Wealth ManagementFINANCIAL SERVICES - Wealth ManagerFINANCIAL SERVICES - Financial Planner|
|Salary||£43,000 - £70,000|
|Job Ref||SJ - 0172|
- Financial Planner – Wealth Management Division (All leads are provided)
Upto £43,000 basic, £60,000 - £70,000 realistic uncapped OTE
Our clients Wealth Management business is continuing to grow at an accelerated rate and they would like you to bring your knowledge and skill set to help them expand further.
All leads will be provided to the successful candidate(s), allowing you the opportunity to be able to identify business opportunities with clients, while staying within the companies principles based advice approach.
Providing and formulating advice for the companies clients which meet their financial objectives.
· Providing advice for clients while ensuring the best possible client journey and customer outcome.
· Contribute to the wider team, with support and knowledge where needed.
· Establishing contact with potential clients to provide an outstanding customer service experience through our advice process, in line with the individual’s objectives and circumstances.
· Analysing a client’s circumstances and financial objectives to establish suitable solutions for their differing needs.
· Providing clients with comprehensive verbal and documented recommendations, in line with best practice.
· Proactive and timely contact with clients.
· Meeting business revenue expectations and promoting the company as the UK’s premier Wealth Management service.
· Ensuring records are kept appropriately and in line with our record keeping and file quality requirements.
· Developing appropriate relationships with providers and our wide referral network is a must.
· Ensuring that competence to provide advice is maintained and a programme of CPD is undertaken and documented.
· Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business.
· Holding QCF/Lvl4 diploma qualifications in financial advice (such as the CII Diploma or equivalent), up to date ‘relevant’ CPD and recent examinations to ensure knowledge has been kept up to date.
· Hold a Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) by an FCA accredited body (such as the CII).
· Able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in relevant roles within a Financial Services environment.
· The ability to work on own initiative whilst fitting in to a vibrant and enthusiastic team environment.
· Evidence of sustained technical, client service or advice related success and compliant practice.
Please send your CV immediately to email@example.com or contact Stuart for a discreet and confidential chat on 0113 4671996, in relation to your career requirements.