|Area||North Yorkshire, UKWest Yorkshire, UK|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Paraplanner|
|Job Ref||SJ - 0170|
£35,000 - £45,000 subject to experience
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Assist the financial planners in reviewing, analysing, and preparing financial reports for clients.
Undertaking special projects for legacy business.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Either QCA Level 4 qualified or working towards QCA Level 4
· Obtain sufficient information from the advisers to produce a report in draft
· Prepare summaries of the client’s
· Generic financial planning recommendations for the client.
· May prepare a summary of miscellaneous financial planning techniques the client should be aware of or should consider
· Prepare calculations summarizing the clients risk management needs, including disability and life insurance needs. This may include approved product illustrations.
· Prepare final reports, analyses, or proposals (with the planner’s directions) on any of the above for presentations to the client.
· Review or update a client’s financial plan for the planner. (This will include the same activities as when the plan was originally prepared.
· One or more years’ experience in the financial planning industry.
· Detail oriented, and be able to work in an unstructured environment with critical time demands.
· Should have computer familiarity.
· Must hold a minimum of the Financial Planning Certificate and be studying towards QCA level 4
· Effective communication skills good interpersonal skills
· Detailed report writing experience
· Preferably experience within financial planning environment
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills
Please send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Stuart directly on 0113 4671996 for a discreet and confidential chat.